Boris existed in earlier versions of the film before Tramp was introduced, as one of Lady's neighbors. Boastful and recently moved into the neighborhood, he viewed for Lady's affection along with a mutt named Homer. Eventually, the neighbor roles were given to the characters of Jock and Trusty and Boris was moved to elsewhere in the film.
He is a tall, slender, gray Russian Wolfhound. He has a darker tone of gray in his ears, red eyes, black eyebrows and long eyelashes (even though he is male).
- It is unknown what happened to him and his friends at the end of the movie.
- Boris is a tall slender gray Russian Wolfhound. He has a darker tone of gray in his ears, red eyes, black eyebrows, and lone eyelashes even though he is a male.
- Boris's name comes from Balto who was the deuteragonist, and also Boris from King Arthur.
- Boris is played by the late actor Alan Reed.
- Boris has very sentimental words about love.
- Boris is a philosopher according to Peg, and is quite friendly and peaceful.
- He was a Russian character to have a Russian accent.
- Boris's gender is a male.
- Boris is one the Disney characters to be peaceful and quiet.
- Boris is the name of a Japanese Rock Band.